Sunday, July 17, 2011

APPRECIATION: THE SECRET OF UNPREDICTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS

 

Dear friends,
NO one is perfect on this earth. Every body is trying for the perfection but with an expectation of enriching the expected expertise and efficiencies in their passionate job. There are two persons perfect on this universe are either who have not born or born but no more here. It is true that some of us are trying to better ourselves as per the interest and passion. But no body prefers to be scolded but needs to be appreciated for the right reason.Apprciation is a propelling source of encouragement and inspiration to reach in the unpredictable height of the life. We can not achieve the desirable things not in a night in the kingdom of so called dreams but it takes years to achieve. In the passage of excellence, we commit so many mistakes. It is highly required to rectify our mistakes. Correction does much, but encouragement does more. Encouragement after censure is as the sun after a shower.- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. I can remember a topic in my +2 English book that is Long Distance Runner. It was all about the secrets of Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar.He was under the continuous training of his trainer. His trainer was never scolding him while making mistakes. He  was only encouraging sachin the way he was playing but with affectionately his mentor was fine tuning the techniques. His guru was non other than Mr.Achrekar whose happiness might be at max.If Achekar had not appreciated and encouraged for the sachin’s interest of learning cricket, world would not have got a cricket live god. So we must appreciate the persons who are trying to learn from us or whose destination of career or life is under our attitude and counseling as appreciation dose not cost anything .We are poor to appreciate others but the greatest tragedy is that we always consciously or subconsciously like to be appreciate and motivated.
“Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They're absolutely free and worth a fortune.” Sam Walton.Samwalton is absolutely right because he has realized the fact clearly as he was the founding father of the no.1 retail store of world.It is wallmert.Obiviously,it is not easy job to realize one’s potential or passion but we must try to spend some time to recognize  the hidden potential of our subordinates or any one else who seek our suggestions because small  time expenditure of us may decide the outstanding and prolific career of some one which ultimately gives us the true satisfaction and peace of our efforts. Encouraged people achieve the best; dominated people achieve second best; neglected people achieve the least. One of my favorite movie is TARAZAMEEN PER.This movie is the real example of the miracle of appreciation and encouragement which makes the impossible tasks as a possible one. That small guy was not able to perform well in school and he demotivated and scolded by everybody even including the so called enlighted parents. Neither parents nor teachers tried to understand but AMIR as an art teacher could able to find out the reasons of the failure of the small kid in that film.AMIR really made that guy most successful with the touch of the love and affections.So it is true that appreciation or praise works like a miracle.SO why should we be poor to praise some one one for some good reasons. We all need the appreciation but we must not forget same for others. I always love to cite example of my own experience and learnings in my blog. It would have been day dream for me if my mentor satyajit sir would not have inspired and trained me for achieving fluency in English though I belong to a regional medium. I have gone some of the B schools for giving presentation, grabbing 1st prize in different debate competition in college days, conducting work shops etc.I am really grateful and pour my heartiest gratitude on his behast for helping me to create my identity. Even I could not forget my initial college days while I used to be insulted and ignored for my weakness in English. But the most difficult tasks of speaking English become successful only for the guidance and motivation of my mentor and psychological guru.Mr.Satyajit mishra.Every body asks me why Dr is added before my name in my blog.The simple answer is my public speaking skills as well as  effective presentation skills which made me a doctor without any PhDs degree in English or any other subjects. I have not forgotten the one of the saturday in my B-school that is Asian school of business management,Bhubaneswar. our college used to conducted extra curricular activities in each Saturday in 1st year. I participated in extempore competition on that day.I got a golden opportunity to deliver a presentation for 45 minutes on how to enhance communication skills after the extempore. It was a unbelievable achievement in my management career as I was quite reticent and silent in college in my batch. This success helped me to earn a Dr degree in college as my delivery on that day was not lesser than our professors in respective subjects. Only valuable time and guidance of my teacher made all those things possible in my life.I dedicate all my achievements to my Sir satyajit mishra.So I always try my best to appreciate my friends and collegues even for a small thing.

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you. William Arthur

So dear blog viewers,I must appreciate you all for spending your time inspite of having busy schedule.So let us appreciate and encourage to discover the unbeliveble things of us and others.We must not also forget to appreciate others.
Thanking you,
Yours passionately,
Dr.Rajib (Affectionately called by friends)

1 comment:

neil said...

Appriciatable @@@@@!!!!!