Wednesday, April 11, 2018

BETRAYAL,EXPLOITATION AND HUMILIATION:A KEY TO SUCCESS




Life is really a toughest one after resigning a job where someone was a star performer and was getting incentives more than salary. Even the company was an Mnc. Despite the request of all the superior authorities including regional manager not to quit but left to pursue my dream of being associated with a public sector unit. While leaving the job, it was an advice of my friend Pradip sir in Fm Competitive, Balasore that life is not as easier as it seems to be after leaving a better position but I dared to do so. I started attending the classes in f m competitive but after one month I became a teacher in English for competitive students. Life really became happier after returning to the student life. As I started reading with the group, started to be associated with all the struggling people together. It was not a group but a bond of relationship was built up. But in this span of time, a group of friends in our group including me left Fm Competitive and joined The Almighty.The brand ALMIGHTY institute of Banking –Committed to delivering excellence was my brain child. Though Rohit invested money but I invested my valuable time and ideas to make it a competitive hub.I did the right marketing of the institute by teaching to the students with my best efforts.Gradually it did excellent business and I took additional responsibility of offering mock interview classes .Infact my first student for mock interview was Arpita who is serving now now in Mahila cooperative Bank in Balasore.I slowly earnt the fame of being the best interview trainer in Balasore for the students and got good volume of students and did my job for my passion of serving the struggling people in the most crucial juncture of their life. In between this toughest time of myself and others, I got a student named Panda Didi. I am not mentioning the exact name as I don’t want to disturb the any body’s personal life but the fraud student of mine will understand it without mentioning her name directly. One day she came to Almighty and asked about the course fee and started bargaining for fee but I did not accept that. But unfortunately our director took her admission. So I started giving training to the group of interview aspirants by putting my best by my own style of teaching and completed the training session. So IBPS PO and Clerk interview completed. The real cheating and emotional drama started on the day of completion of ibps clerk exam. I received a message from Panda Didi that I deserve all the credits for her good performance in her IBPS clerk interview on 14th feb 2015 approximately around 12.30 pm while I completed my interview for ibps clerk in the same day. A new relationship started that is so much caring and sharing. so many sms per day about breakfast, lunch and dinner etc but it did not last long. Suddenly this emotional drama was postponed after six months. It was a great shock for me to manage myself as I was never in such fake relationship in my life. So gradually I focused on my preparation .It was my stupidity to accept again to this selfish when odisha gramya bank interview call letter came to her and she started approaching me. I had learnt that if somebody has cheated once, definitely she will try to cheat again but being honest I accepted and took her mock interview and started preparing together for IBPS in junior library of The Almighty. Again wats up started and she shared everything, even her technical issues but it continued up to her joining as po in OGB.One day she told me not to wats up her but she will wats up me when she will get her time but she started ignoring me after getting job. It was really a mental shock for me and took huge time to get rid of all the past issues. Even I can remember she did not even gave her math copy to me for my preparation despite her commitment to give me. I was betrayed like never before in my life. Even there are so many instances and incidents I don’t want to reveal. Only she will understand if she goes through this article. Though we are still in touch rarely but it was a great lesson I cannot forget in my life. “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” William Blak “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you're allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.”  Alder. Though that incident made me harassed but I did not lose my hope and did my preparation continued.It was just one chapter of betrayal and breach of trust. Now let me describe regarding the exploitation I did encounter. I was exploited by The Almighty .My own creation made me stuck in the half way and lost all the hope of building up any other institute but did not lose my hope. I did build up The Alchemist again and proved my mettle but cannot forget the horrible incidents in the Almighty. The institute was established to give the best quality to the students and unique amenities in the library. It continued for almost one year but later on everything got reversed. The director changed his approach and became commercial in approach.The vision of the institute got destroyed.I was engaged in publicy, branding, discipline and strategic management. Even I did naming this institute. Started teaching English and taking interview classes for the students. So many students got benefit out of my service and I was the pioneer in the IBPS Interview in Balasore.Neither I got my exact remuneration nor I got share as a partner for my time and intelligence.I have taken almost minimum five hundred classes in class room and library.I did also maintain junior library and brought up it into the number one library in Balasore. But my dream did not last long as major participants of the institute were busy on doing love management and had taken institute as a platform for time pass and girl friend management. I was shocked and felt exploited to be in such organization whose vision was diverted. This was not even noticed by the silent senior spectators. At last I was forced to leave my brain child The Almighty. These are really a leaf of my memories. Last but not least is the humiliation during preparation for Banking. Life was not as comfortable as it was while in job with bike always in each and every time where interested to move but when came into preparation with a cycle handed over by Mr.Rohit, it was really a humiliating experience but a testing time for a real taste of the life. Everybody used to humiliate me. Even I felt like not attending any family functions or going to meet any friends because everybody had a habit of asking about current status after completing PGDM from a leading B School. Even I had a working experience of 3 years before coming to prepare competitive examination. I was a subject of laughing object in my village. The biggest tragedy was for my father who was always sad for my position. He was also not able to move freely because he was also unhappy to share my condition to his colleagues and friends. The biggest snub was in Aditwiya academy where receptionists misbehaved me like anything where I was supposed to be a faculty. The biggest surprise came when my father decided my marriage while I had lost my all the hopes of getting a job. I used to be humiliated by my relatives and even by the relatives of my inlaws.Even my father in law was facing challenge of tying the knot to a jobless boy for his daughter.But after all, my wife sumi became lucky for me to delete my name from unemployed list and a man of humiliation.

So success does not come so easily and it does not have any short cuts. It is a combination of hardwork, failure, betrayal, humiliation and so many exploitations.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

So let us be happy and pursue for happiness. Leave everything to god. He will definitely help us when we are helpless and hopeless. Forget and forgive the selfish and exploiters but be careful to these idiots who will try to enter in to your life in any time to cheat and exploit you.Beacause it is a life lesson as I am getting to see these stupids are still not satisfied of cheating and still trying to enter in to my life.

 “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne

Thanking you,
Best Regards,
Rajib kumar jena

No comments: